Monday, October 31, 2011

Tips Including To Blog Comment

There is a friend of mine asked, how the hell do I give us a comment to a blog?
This new friend advised me to learn blogging so natural that he nanya this and asked that I think it's easy, and I know how to love, and friends turned out my friend nanya again, eh he said after us a lot of comments to blog other blogs that we can backlink yah? Quote backlinks it doing? wow my friends a lot of questions ya .. if so i love aja one one way. Here we are not talking about backlinks first well because here we are talking about how we can make comments to other people's blogs.
The first:
go into other people's blogs or blogs our friends http://mobiles-street.blogspot.com example then select one of the posts that you like such as Dr Who is. Martin Cooper, or let me even better at the very bottom of this post there is post his comments, it appears that disediakn column for posting your comments.
1. login to your email, can be Gmail, or yahoo, or log in to your blogspot, it will be written the name of your login designated place
2. write your comments in the box provided.
3. click on post comment
4. completed if there are further requested to write letters capcha, please stay you write it. then press it back post comments


Similarly tips from me hopefully useful if there is not yet clear please comment below segerah I will reply.
Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment